Thursday, July 10, 2008

been ages!

I have a camera again, and lots of pictures and info to put on here. Boy, it seems hard to catch up when one is behind! Guess I'll start and see how far I actually get.

My trip to Miami was absolutely amazing. The School of the Work of Byron Katie was life-changing, to say the least. I'm still feeling the affects, and probably will for a very long time.

Anyway, here are a couple of pix that I took before I left for the school. Elise and Kevin came out and helped a bit. I put in a new garden area and Kevin worked to get that ready. They also helped me get the table moved, although I still don't like where it is and will probably move it again. Not sure where to, but it will be ok wherever it ends up.





Can't even remember taking this one:

No comments: