Thursday, December 13, 2007

like months!!

It has seriously been a long time since I worked on the blog, and it's because I forgot the password to the old blog. I'm not exactly sure I told the truth, the whole truth, when I signed up for blogger (I still have a bit of a suspicious mind when it comes to giving information over the web. I'm not a Luddite like Newspaper Dan, just a bit suspicious!!...), and they refuse to give me access to my blog!!! This is a bummer, but ok, I reckon. I'll just start this new one and add links to the old one. Hopefully they'll keep the old one up for a while. I'd really rather not have to type in EVERYTHING from the old site. That would be a bit much!

There's been so much that has gone on since I've last posted that I have no idea where to start. Maybe I'll just hunt for pictures and go from there!

It's nice to be back, and I hope that everyone has been well!

Neely

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't access your old blog because of an upgrade blogger went through since then. Your blog would have had to be registered or reregistered through a gmail account in order to stay active.

This is Jill, btw, and I love love love your thanksgiving pictures. Your place looks beautiful, and seeing Diane and your boys after all this time is wonderful.

I'll be blogging again regularly next term for a class (and then some) here: http://newmediagirl.wordpress.com

We are Benj, Rio, and Neely, said...

Hey, girl!!!

How are you???? I hear that you've been busy!!! :-) I will definitely keep an eye out for your blog..

You know, I did the account switcheroo thing, and that's when I had some problems. It's ok, I guess, as this is working out fine, too.

It's what I get for fudging the truth just a bit.....

Take care!!!!