Thursday, December 13, 2007

we have a sheep!!


Because it has been months since I've written, I can't remember exactly when we got Flower the sheep, but we now have a sheep! (I think it was in October.) She's so sweet, and we love her immensely. Unfortunately, the girls don't, and they are constantly beating up on her, even after a few months. It's pretty aggravating, and I feel so bad for her. This afternoon I built a feeding thing for them all, hoping that it will cut down on the fighting that goes on during feeding time. I'm not sure it will work, but we'll see. They really should all be tied up just while they eat so that I can make sure they are each getting their minerals etc., and I think it will just make for a peaceful time period.

Here's a picture of Ash taking the girls for a walk:

No comments: