Saturday, January 19, 2008

more pix....

Amalia:



Newspaper Dan:



Travis and Vanna:



Justin, 2-fisting it--at least I think that's what they call it! A beer and other hard liqueur! (Did I spell that right?) And I just noticed that Newspaper Dan is doing the same thing!:



I guess this is what happens when you do too much 2-fisting!:



At the end of the evening, Justin started receiving calls from drunk roommates, meaning that not much sleep would be had at his pad for him and the grasshopper. So they crashed on the floor here, although I'm pretty sure that Grasshopper didn't get much sleep since Justin decided to snore most of the night. Sigh....thank goodness for my ipod! But I totally loved it that they stayed since I was able to have breakfast with them. Very nice.

And then Grasshopper was off to school again. Way too short of a visit, but seeing that it had been a year since he had been here, I was more than happy to see him period!!! Definitely wish he was around more. But such is life. At least the rest of the gang is around!

No comments: