Saturday, January 19, 2008

progressive dinner in liminga

So it's been a couple of weeks again! Not too much going on. School has started, and time is once again taken up with academic pursuits. Well, you know, as many as can be fit into everything else going on! As usual, I find it difficult to balance everything, but that's ok. It's all part of the game, I reckon. At least I am reading the stuff I enjoy reading--this weekend it is about writing, though. My proposal needs to get finished, and soon! It's all interesting, for sure.

It's cold here--below 0, although I just looked at the temp and it's actually reached 0. At least 3 degrees warmer than this morning. We're expecting 0 degree temperatures through Thursday. I'm not all that happy with weather this cold--the animals' water is always freezing, and they aren't too happy, either. Even so, we're getting at least 8 eggs a day, sometimes a dozen. It's nice to start being able to sell the eggs to pay for their feed. Woohoo!!!

Ok, here's some pictures from the progressive dinner. It was quite the blast. A few adventures mixed in the deal, along with great company and great food, and you know, you have the typical Liminga neighborhood snowshoe!


Here's Vanna running back from welcoming Diane and Nancy!



Doug and Amalia:



Doug:



Doug on top of the mountain!:

No comments: